- Light: We light candles at the four corners of the kund. Light represents the Divine Light that dwells in each of us and gives life to all of creation.
- Incense: The fragrance of incense reminds us of the Divine whose presence pervades the universe.
- Water: We sprinkle water at the four corners of the havan kund. Water symbolizes the divine nectar of immortality.
- Camphor: We light the fire with camphor. Camphor burns with no residue and fades after shedding its light. It represents the dissolution of the individual ego.
- Ghee: We use ghee to nourish the fire. Ghee symbolizes mental clarity, abundance, and spiritual wealth.
Join us for our monthly havan this Sunday at 4 p.m., Ruscombe Community Health Center.